At Paradigm, we are a highly focused team dedicated to providing excellent customer service and consultancy to our Partner firms. We are constantly looking for highly professional and motivated staff to join our rapidly expanding organisation. Paradigm is a great environment to start or go further in your financial services career.
Technical Services Consultant
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and qualified Technical Services Consultant (Business Monitoring), based in the south of England.
- To deliver high quality regulatory support and guidance to Partner Firms in relation to client file reviews.
- To assist other areas of Technical Services and the wider Paradigm Group as required.
- To act as a positive ambassador for Paradigm Partners Ltd at all times.
- Undertake client file reviews covering all aspects of business written by Partner Firms.
- Financial Planning Certificate (or equivalent – Diploma in Financial Planning preferred)
- CeMAP (or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of UK regulatory framework
- Sound knowledge of Paradigm Partners Ltd working practices and procedures
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Services (or equivalent)
- 3 years financial services industry experience, of which 1 year should involve regulatory experience in relation to file reviews, preferably in the IFA sector.